Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to organize all my pics on the pc the other day and I came across some of Samson that I had taken right after i brought him home 4 1/2 yrs ago..I couldn't believe the changes in him! Thought I'd share with all of you...

My beautiful boy right after he came into my life, note that there is no gray on him! He's abt 6 in this pic

2 yrs later at the age of 8

And now, at the ripe old age of 10

·
Registered
977 Posts
He's just lovely - hope he lives to at least age 15 :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is wonderful!  Looks so much like our calli with those ears and all the grey!  Hopefully you will have many more years to enjoy him!  We had Calli for 15 years.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks more distinguished as he gets older and hope he is around for many more years.

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is handsome whether he has gray hair or not!!!  He'll be around for many more years.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think time just made Samson even more handsome!  :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Gorgeous pup!  Someone mentioned the ripe age of 15.  I'm a first time Boxer owner....curious...is 15 the norm of life span????????????

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I definitely think he looks very distuinguished with his grey and it really suits his personality....Mybox1, you were asking about age, the "norm" actually is 8-10 yrs for a boxer..A lot of different factors come into play also, general health, genetics of the breeding line, etc..With Samson's questionable background, I take every day as a blessing and know that I have prolonged his live considersably just by giving him a good home... :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
He's still more handsome then ever!! Better watch out Samson, Chloe tends to like cute older males  :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts