Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who didn't know Pua when she was tiny...we often wondered if she really was 8 weeks old when we brought her home...she was SO little! But, she's a big healthy girl now! And regardless of size, she took over the house as soon as she arrived!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
She really was a tiny girl. And such a lovely girl now. They are all great. Thanks for sharing the baby pics.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AshleysMom\";p=\"120845 said:
OMG..she was so sweet as a pup! , now she has turned into a beautiful lady..you have fantastic dogs Jeanene!
tyvm...I am just so happy to finally be back on here and I feel like I have missed SO much...SO many new people and babies...how will I ever catch up??? :)

Ashleysmom...thanks...I am trying to catch up on everyone!  Everyones babies are so beautiful!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Pua certainly has grown up to be a beautiful girl!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well for a teeny little girl when she was pup she was ADORABLE!! And grown to be so pretty. I love seeing then and now pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She was the sweetest little pup and now she is just a down right gorgeous young lady.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I remember when "Queen Pua" came home and yes she was just soo tiny, but boy did she take over quickly! She captured everyones hearts and it is soo great to see what a lovely young lady she has become

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow!! i can't believe that pua used to be soo tiny!!! she was darling puppy and has grown in to a lovely young girl!!! mic and indy looking handsome as i ever i'm sure!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
what  a preccie!!  lucky you to have 3 boxers :)  i think 3 is perfect.  if one doesn't feel like playing, you always have a spare ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Pua sure has taken over!  When we got Sadie, she had short legs and all, but a huge belly.  We've slimmed that down quite a bit.  She was a daredevil almost immediately, and from early on I knew she ruled the house!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts