Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its funny when people say, "take lots of pictures, they grow fast." Its so true.

From 18 lbs to 85 lbs in 2 1/2 years and I can't remember him being small except in pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’d like to try taking weekly pics of my baby until he’s grown. This one is when we first got him to this week (7 weeks - 8 weeks) I can already see a big difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was thinking of doing a picture every 2 weeks in the same spot and the same position. That idea got lost somewhere in the craziness of training and everything else associated with raising a pup.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Its funny when people say, "take lots of pictures, they grow fast." Its so true.

From 18 lbs to 85 lbs in 2 1/2 years and I can't remember him being small except in pictures.
He has grown into a handsome boy. You know some forums have a thread "52 weeks of "name", it says a little about the pup and their weights and picture. I'm doing it on and off with my poodle. I plan to make one of those little picture books when I am thru and I have a place to copy all his info so it should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He has grown into a handsome boy. You know some forums have a thread "52 weeks of "name", it says a little about the pup and their weights and picture. I'm doing it on and off with my poodle. I plan to make one of those little picture books when I am thru and I have a place to copy all his info so it should be pretty easy.
Thanks Lindar.

One good thing about pictures now, is everyone has a camera on their phone. So much easier than before.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking of doing a picture every 2 weeks in the same spot and the same position. That idea got lost somewhere in the craziness of training and everything else associated with raising a pup.

Yeah I imagine it won’t last long for me either but I’m gonna try We always have the best of intentions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts