Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been frustrated with Tango only because he goes to the balcony to poop, but not pee...and went in the house all the time.  I know he's a little guy, but I couldn't understand how come he could do one, but not the other!  We kept being persistant and well, how things change!  We haven't had an accident in about ohhh, 3 days now!  Well, I shouldn't say that ... last night I heard him scratching at the baby gate to get out of the bedroom, but I was in a deep sleep and by the time I figured out what was going on, he went, but that wasn't his fault.  Usually he's good until about 5:30AM...  

It was the same with the biting/nipping...one day it just stopped!  Now when he nips at skin, he's very gentle.

I'm so proud of him!  He's growing up!   :D

Now if only I can get him to stop pulling when we walk!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
YAY Tango!  They grow up a lot faster than you can imagine! Seems like just a few weeks ago Vega was 12 pounds and the cutest little bug i had ever seen. Now... :roll:  She is jsut a precious just not so small :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
WTG Tango.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
good for you tango! it is strange how oneday they just figure it out....the leash walking will get better with time. good luck and keep up the good work tango

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, way to go Tango! Yea it's like we go on for it seems like forever, nothing changes and then BOOM! Like was said, that light bulb goes off.....The leash pulling will also get better, that one always seems to take time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts