Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend and I have only had our boxer for a couple of months. She’s 4 months and we noticed last week her eye was getting red and teary. It looks like her third eyelid is showing more than normal. Any idea as to what this could be? We were thinking maybe allergies but not sure

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks like her eye is irritated and it looks like she has been rubbing it. She needs to have it looked at by a Vet she could have gotten her eye scratched or could have some kind of eye infection so its best to get it checked out. It usually will clear with proper treatment but I would get it looked at so it doesn't progress to a real problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My boyfriend and I have only had our boxer for a couple of months. She’s 4 months and we noticed last week her eye was getting red and teary. It looks like her third eyelid is showing more than normal. Any idea as to what this could be? We were thinking maybe allergies but not sure View attachment 136134
Looks like her eye is irritated and it looks like she has been rubbing it. She needs to have it looked at by a Vet she could have gotten her eye scratched or could have some kind of eye infection so its best to get it checked out. It usually will clear with proper treatment but I would get it looked at so it doesn't progress to a real problem.
She actually hasn’t been rubbing it which is weird but the vet gave us some drops so hopefully that’ll help! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts