Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, everyone post your funniest sleeping positions -

Hanna will only potty in her own yard, however will sleep anywhere!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
the only funny sleeping positions I have are from when Jetta was just a little pup...it's rare to actually see them sleeping outside of their crate or during the day..if they are out...they are playing

we have:
flat on the back passed out after her first day with us:

and laptop puppy:

I love the tongue on Hannah in some of those pics, lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Loved the last pic of Hanna.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I agree the last one is a hoot! I dont have any funny of Fiona because she either just sleeps curled up or layed out....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Here's mine...he still does this...I posted the second one a while back under the heading of "Headless dogman"...because his head was buried in the couch!LOL! Goofball dog!

·
Registered
172 Posts
HannaBanana";p="74345 said:
Ok, everyone post your funniest sleeping positions -

Hanna will only potty in her own yard,

OMG!  Atticus is the same way!!!  We took him with us to Aspen the weekend before Christmas.  We were gone from early Sunday morning till late Monday afternoon.  He finally, VERY reluctantly (after four thirty minute trips out and much coaxing) peed at around 2:00 a.m. monday morning, but no poop at all.  
All during the drive home, he was acting very restless, which concerned me because he typically dozes in the car pretty peacefully.  When we finally got home late Monday afternoon, he dove out of the car and had the most explosive bout of liquid diarrhea I've ever seen from a body that small(ish).  lol Our lovely, pristine "White Christmas" front yard suddenly looked like something out of The Exorcist.  

I'm going to start a new thread, because this is really becoming a problem!  He simply hates to relieve himself anywhere but home.

·
Registered
494 Posts
They are all great pictures...something about a sleeping puppy makes me wanna curl up with them!!

Ok so this really cannot be comfortable

Maggie stretches out so no one can sit on the couch

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great entry slobound, Koa has the cutest face......we have a mixed breed named choa (KOA) we lived in Hawaii for 3 years.  And he by far was not a warrior so we went ch-for chaos.

·
Registered
172 Posts
FinePix E550 at 2008-01-30

Crap!  Why can I only figure out how to copy an ImageShack image here if I go back there as a "newbie?"    When I do it that way I get nice, explicit instructions.  When I go back as a previous user, I get lots of unintelligible gobbey-de-gook.  And no picture.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

. . . and one of Rocky:

Rocky used to would lay on the front porch on his back, with his head hanging off the step to sleep!   :lol:   Never did get a pic of it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Here's Angel in one of her silly sleeping positions...Samson doesn't do silly, he's always quite dignified... :lol: Great pics everyone

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
OMG - these pics are cracking me up! I love the one where Hanna's tougue is out - too cute!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ok....it's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I opened this thread, otherwise my nose would be burning by now! :rofl:
This is all I got...

snore....snore...

and after the flash when she fell to the floor!

Here's my baby Buster. He always slept with his tongue out. I really miss my boy....

·
Registered
610 Posts
[quote="choas2k\";p=\"74448":31afx0mx]Great entry slobound, Koa has the cutest face......we have a mixed breed named choa (KOA) we lived in Hawaii for 3 years.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts