Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Oh she is such a sweetie, she looks so distinguished! I love brindles with black faces...I really hope she finds a loving home soon. Wish I lived closer.  :(

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
She is a sweetheart.  I have a fondness for brindles and hope she finds a great home where she will be treated like a queen.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Oh man, she is so pretty.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's too bad she's so far away, she could be Beckham's female counterpart.  
She's such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Aw, she's so pretty.  I'd love to get her, only about an hour away from me, but I think Lola likes being an only "female" child.  She's very dominate and I don't think another female would sit well with her :(   Hopefully someone rescues her soon.

·
Registered
977 Posts
68lb's at a year old 8O ....and she's a female - that sounds HUGE!! Sure she's 100% boxer??? Whatever she is, she's beautiful - would absolutely love a second boxer just the same colour. Hubby won't back down and i kind of see why.....i said i'd wait till Voltaire's 7 or 8 before getting him a pal. Hope this girl finds a good and loving home :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
What a cutie!  That's just what I want my next baby to look like.  Too bad she's so far away.  I hope she finds a home soon.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
she is a big girl...exactly what id want but she is WAY too far away. Nothing will happen to her right? they will keep her there until she finds a home?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work at a no kill shelter so she will be fine.  I would take her but I  have a female boxer already,  so that is not going to work for us.  I have been looking for a male. to adopt....uhg! I am sure she will find a great home.  How can anone resist that face?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is gorgous!! Hoping someone snatches that girl up real soon....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just letting you all know that Queen has been adopted and went home over this past weekend!  I am so happy for her.  She is going to a loving family and will have a boxer sister to play with!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear she is getting a forever home.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
caillou\";p=\"36035 said:
68lb's at a year old 8O ....and she's a female - that sounds HUGE!! Sure she's 100% boxer??? Whatever she is, she's beautiful - would absolutely love a second boxer just the same colour. Hubby won't back down and i kind of see why.....i said i'd wait till Voltaire's 7 or 8 before getting him a pal. Hope this girl finds a good and loving home :)

Duke is only 10months and he is 64lbs is that big for a boxer?

·
Registered
780 Posts
She is a beautiful girl!  So glad she found a home so soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts