Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... of Tango, but also hilarious!  Looks like he's got lips and he's ready for a smooch!  I always call him a ladies man!   :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
did you put those lips on him?? or is that his jowls?? OMG either way it is greatness....Tango could never take an ugly pic :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
LOL  :lol: that is great I had to look twice I was like what in the world and then i figured it out. I think its very cute  :lol:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
southerngirls\";p=\"116336 said:
did you put those lips on him?? or is that his jowls?? OMG either way it is greatness....Tango could never take an ugly pic :D
No, the bottom part of his lip is pink and he just happened to have his tongue out when I took the shot.  LOL ... looks like lips!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I was squinting my eyes and everything trying to figure out if real or fake!  It's a funny pic and I agree that Tango could never take an ugly pic!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute is that!! Ugly? Never! He's a Boxer :lol: Such a silly boy you are Tango, but we love ya :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute, Tango you get kisses and hugs from me for being so cute.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MissYamaha\";p=\"116369 said:
Tango could never be ugly!! Hes just so adorable, are his feet really big or is it just an illusion to me?
See, that's what I was wondering!  His parents were small, but supposedly grandpa was big!  Everyone we meet says he's going to be a big boy.  I dunno ... guess we'll have to wait and see!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts