Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

This has got to be the UGLIEST picture ...

1K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  PradazPurdy 
#1 ·
... of Tango, but also hilarious!  Looks like he's got lips and he's ready for a smooch!  I always call him a ladies man!   :lol:

See less See more
#4 ·
southerngirls\";p=\"116336 said:
did you put those lips on him?? or is that his jowls?? OMG either way it is greatness....Tango could never take an ugly pic :D
No, the bottom part of his lip is pink and he just happened to have his tongue out when I took the shot.  LOL ... looks like lips!

#20 ·
MissYamaha\";p=\"116369 said:
Tango could never be ugly!! Hes just so adorable, are his feet really big or is it just an illusion to me?
See, that's what I was wondering!  His parents were small, but supposedly grandpa was big!  Everyone we meet says he's going to be a big boy.  I dunno ... guess we'll have to wait and see!

#21 ·
Thanks guys.  I'm not going to tell him how cute you all think he is.  It gets to his head!  LOL ...  

I call him a ladies man because when we take him off leashing, he's always with the female doggies... and skin-women!  He jumped right into a ladies lap the other day and she couldn't give him enough attention!  Hmmm ... I'm sure John enjoys walking him too!   :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.