Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea she is almost black Let her and the big guy out to potty and it turned to a wrestling match in the mud 8O   8O

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
holy cow!! 8O that is too funny!!! what a mess!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
[quote="Boxerpop\";p=\"115887":1y3c8psl]Yea she is almost black Let her and the big guy out to potty and it turned to a wrestling match in the mud 8O

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie cracks me up, if it's raining or the grass is wet, she will only go potty to avoid an accident.  Alot of times she'll lock up on the driveway and and won't budge for nothing.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Funny but not funny when you need to clean them up.  Kiah will lay in the mud puddles at the dog park, especially after she has been running for awhile.  She also likes to drop the ball in the water and sticks her nose in the water (blows bubbles) and comes back up with a muddy face.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Lucy gets like that too with those white feet. Good thing we are addicted to an easy clean-up breed. Just think if we were addicted to Collies....now that would be a chore! :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hehehe Isis says " WAY TO GO BLITZEN YOU ARE NOW A TRUE WHITEY " lmao = NEVER white...hahaha

:roll: Isis plays "clifford the big red dog" with the red dirt here..i swear shes laughing at me when she does it

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
HAHA...still playing eh'?! Too funny! I hope you dont have carpet lol...heck hope they dont jump on your furniture lol

It is really nasty out here too...all the rain blah!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Templeton looks alot like Blitzen after playing in the backyard with my brother's two boxers.  It's definitely time for a bath!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I bet she had fun though!!  :lol:

Lola ran in a mud pit of ocean one day.....she was black!  I bet there's pics on here somewhere.  Bath time was a nightmare...took forever to clean her, I had to actually get in and scrub her!  Good luck!  Can't say they don't keep us entertained or busy!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, someone had fun playing in the mud....Sooo, who gave them their baths?  :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts