• Pissed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Ringer demanned today and I have some pics of him in his new collar.  I can't tell if he is stoned or really, really pissed off.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Poor baby, I'd have to say that he looks really, really pissed (can I say that lol).  Just look at those eyes!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I think he looks very unhappy with you and a little confused about the collar  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Poor baby!! First he loses his nuggets and then he has to wear the lampshade. Just how much humiliation can a guy stand?  :no:
I hope Ringer is feeling like his old self real soon.  :winkle:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"30552":3d07bw37]Poor baby!! First he loses his nuggets and then he has to wear the lampshade. Just how much humiliation can a guy stand?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Aaawwwww! Poor fella.  He looks mad and stoned to me.  Hope he's feeling better soon!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, now that is one very pissed off boxer....Poor Ringer, he lost his berries....Hope he's feeling better today

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol thats cute! thankfully toby didn't have to wear that horrid thing!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hmmm.....that looks like the Boxer who's thinking, "as soon as this collar comes off, your shoes are mine!"  I vote for PO'd! :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Poor Ringer! I bet he feels so sorry for himself doesn't he!
The talk of him losing his nuggets and berries made me chuckle! I bet he ain't laughing though is he, poor guy!

Heather

1 - 20 of 22 Posts