Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
HAHA great pictures! I love the positions they sleep in! And love the upside down flappy jaws! I have some of Bub like that! Too cute!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I don't know...that first one looks mighty comfy to me!   :lol: Man, those are cute!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so funny the way they sleep, I would have neck aches and backaches.  Great pictures Dan.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oooo...but look at his face in the first pic! :D  He's happy as a clam!! His coat is just gorgeous, btw! Lil sqooshy wooshy face!

·
Registered
725 Posts
That first one looks comfy to me too!! Look at those lips.... :))

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Look at Ringers upside down happy face, how funny is that????? Made me LOL  the 1st time I looked so I went back and laughed harder :rofl: 2nd pic is a very handsome boy who's gonna wake up with a very stiff neck :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Not only sleeping upside down, but smiling while doing it :lol: That is great....

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
I love the way they sleep too, all lips, legs and ears every where. :lol:

Your pics are so cute :D

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"119505 said:
LMAO..love that first pic!! How is Rudy doing Dan?
He is doing very well and based on the first pic, he must not be too freaked out by the move.  He has been refusing to go in or out the back door to the yard the past few days, though.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with Ringer going after his legs every time he goes through.  I can tell they both enjoy playing together but I have a feeling Rudy is already over the play fights 24/7.  Here is to hoping that I can slow things down a bit so they can find a happy medium.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts