Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my god, I was in tears as I was reading that....But smiling when I finished..... :) That could have turned out way different than it did..What a lucky girl Lilly is and glad she finally found a forever home

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
this reminds me of those cases i see on Animal Cops Houston or Miami Animal Police. so sad!! i am so glad though that things turned out so well in the end

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so glad she found a forever home, how can anyone be that mean and uncaring.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I truly despise people that do this to animals! I am grateful that she is now in a loving home with a family that will love and take care of her ;)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I started watching those animal police shows on Animal planet and I told Adam that I wanted our next boxer to be a rescue.  It breaks my heart seeing those things.  Someone dropped off two puppies at my parents house about 3 years ago, my dad feel in love with one and the other one got to stay also because my parents have big hearts, my dad's dog died this last year, it was really really hard on my dad.  They ended up rescueing two dogs just like her (I don't know the breed), they are spoiled rotten.....they go everywhere but it was hard at first you could tell that they had been beat and left alone.  You couldn't tell it now, they act like they rule the house.  But seeing how those dogs are so devoted to my parents and how much they love them just makes me want to help another boxer find a new life.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What a good looking dog she is, I am gald she has a loving family now.    Its a shame people are that cruel to animals, someone should beat them and starve them....although it probably wouldn't make a difference....some people are just ignorant.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ugh that is the saddies but sweetest story i have ever read... I am sitting here crying but then again I can't even watch the ASPCA Commercials or animal cops without crying, I am just a sucker when it comes to animals and keeping them safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts