Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I went into the bedroom.  Usually Kiah will jump down off the bed or couch when Keegan comes up or she will not get on.  She never gets angry only sad like he is taking her place.  They play so well together and seem to get along so well that I felt bad about her not wanting to snuggle with him.  So we are definately making progress.  

I do need a bigger bed though, in the morning I have about an inch before I fall out of bed.  Keegan definately likes to sleep where I sleep.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm with ya, it makes me want to snuggle!  Barker is such a morning girl, thats when her and hubby have the most fun!

Hubby and I have only a small Queen, that we share with Barker, but she is growing so fast, not sure what we will do once she gets bigger.

I guess we need to enjoy it while we can.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aww, they look so cute together!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, looks like Kiah is starting to accept Keegan better..I figured she would, just takes time...Heck I figure if Samson at the ripe ole age of 10 could take on Angel, anything is possible :) They look great together Barb

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is sooo cute! they seem to e doing so well.in those pics they really do look like brother and sister!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to have to take a video of them playing, my wild child and my new sweet boy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They look like they are getting much more comfortable with each other. Very cute!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww thats wonderful !!! so glad they are getting closer... :D they are both so so pretty...oops sorry Keegan and handsome

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks like forward progress is being made. So glad to see Kiah sharing her sleeping quarters. Looks like a California King size bed will be in the very near future.  =))

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote="Boxerpop\";p=\"102916":3a34z4ih]Looks like forward progress is being made. So glad to see Kiah sharing her sleeping quarters. Looks like a California King size bed will be in the very near future.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Beautiful babies! They look so comfy! I can't wait to get another! Well....on second thought maybe I can :wink: Ace would like a buddy, tho!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yay, I'm glad they get along.  They make a fine looking pair of siblings.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Boxers in bed, the best form of birth control, to bad I didn't know before my hysterectomy. One of us is usually sleeping in another room toward the middle of the night. Ever since Delila came Ekim has decided to stretch out across the entire bed. As you all know he is a very big boy. Thank goodness she loves to sleep curled in a little ball, or else both of us would have to leave the bed. Might be time to get a king sized bed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts