Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
KGre\";p=\"179453 said:
I have never smelled Eddies feet. His farts smelled like Chinese food yesterday though.
Thor has terrible gas.  He farted the other day and it actually sounded like he was the God of Thunder! What makes it worse is when he farts and gets up and moves.  LOL!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I first read this thread yesterday LMAO because I was eating Zesty Cheese Doritos at the time!  Didn't think it was a good time to smell Tango's paws.   :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
yup they smell like fritos.. my hubby calls her feet her "feetos"  :roll:  soooo corny!!!!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Zulu's smell like baby toes hahhahaha. . .he gave me the "are you feeling ok ma" look when i sniffed his feet :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
[quote="zulu\";p=\"179690":2y3umnfx]Zulu's smell like baby toes hahhahaha. . .he gave me the "are you feeling ok ma" look when i sniffed his feet :lol:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
[quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"179689":30agqy9f]yup they smell like fritos.. my hubby calls her feet her "feetos"

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
[quote="zulu\";p=\"179693":1z0w5xmj][quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"179689":1z0w5xmj]yup they smell like fritos.. my hubby calls her feet her "feetos"

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Yup. .. thats me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Go rebecca. .. .you can do it. . .lol. .. .quick before someone else beats ya :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
who is right behind me mel?

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
[quote="bchamberlin\";p=\"179715":11rq52q3][quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"179689":11rq52q3]yup they smell like fritos.. my hubby calls her feet her "feetos"

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I love the smell of Newt ears ( :lol: I know Im odd) and her paws... However her breath my goodness.... I brush her teeth and had her gums checked but she just has funk breath now that shes all grown up, I wished she still had her puppy breath!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
NewtsMom\";p=\"179722 said:
I love the smell of Newt ears ( :lol: I know Im odd) and her paws... However her breath my goodness.... I brush her teeth and had her gums checked but she just has funk breath now that shes all grown up, I wished she still had her puppy breath!!!
oh geeze, Kaci never had puppy breath, she's always just had stank breath.

I'm definitely going home to smell my dogs feet though. :lol:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts