Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just brought Milo home today, he is 6 weeks old and the people I bought him off were super cool so I've been bonding with him since he was just a few weeks old.  He already is displaying that he is smart as a whip and he's fit in around the house so well... I am in LOVE!!!!
I look forward to being an active member of the forum and hope you'll enjoy watching Milo grow up just as much as me and my family!
Regards,
MilozMum   :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  Congrats on bringing Milo home!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to boxer forums!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh, look at that adorable face....Welcome to both of you...Feel free to jump in any time with any questions you might have..You might find it helpful to read thru our puppy section, there is a lot of very good information about puppy matters...And lots of pics!! We do adore those... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody. . .hope you don't mind the silence for a while but your forum is very informative!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome and Milo is just the cutest!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  He is just adorable and that little face...so sweet!  Love the name too!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Oh man, if you are planning on reading it all, you will be silent for a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnng

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!  Read and enjoy!!!

Liz (dubbed "Resident Dog Trainer" by samsonsmom) and Lilly (Hearing Service Dog and Demonstrator Dog Extraordinaire)

·
Registered
270 Posts
HI You!  I'm new as well....however I have no pictures posted of my girl.  Your pup is soooo cute!  Mine is 15 weeks now.....I almost can't remember her being as small as yours...even though she was!  Have fun reading and learning!  People here have wonderful advice!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We're from Southern Ontario Canada!!    Everybody's dogs are just amazing!!!  and this forum is so awesome!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ha ha, don't speak too soon, they tend to remain lap dogs forever, albeit extremely heavy ones!  My thighs are constantly black and blue from Tink walking all over me while she tries to get comfy on my lap...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
LOL Honeyec!!!  Lilly is 60 lbs and would choose my lap over the best spot on the bed!!!  You're right!!!  They do stay lap dogs!!!

Liz and Lilly

1 - 20 of 22 Posts