Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Thought I'd introduce Mr.Milo and myself. . .

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Bruyere 
#1 ·
Hi,

I just brought Milo home today, he is 6 weeks old and the people I bought him off were super cool so I've been bonding with him since he was just a few weeks old.  He already is displaying that he is smart as a whip and he's fit in around the house so well... I am in LOVE!!!!
I look forward to being an active member of the forum and hope you'll enjoy watching Milo grow up just as much as me and my family!
Regards,
MilozMum   :lol:

#2 ·
Hello and welcome!!!  Congrats on bringing Milo home!!!

#5 ·
Aaahh, look at that adorable face....Welcome to both of you...Feel free to jump in any time with any questions you might have..You might find it helpful to read thru our puppy section, there is a lot of very good information about puppy matters...And lots of pics!! We do adore those... :)

#16 ·
HI You!  I'm new as well....however I have no pictures posted of my girl.  Your pup is soooo cute!  Mine is 15 weeks now.....I almost can't remember her being as small as yours...even though she was!  Have fun reading and learning!  People here have wonderful advice!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.