·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Adorable!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know if you have ever seen The never ending story or not....but my hubby is insisting that since chance doesnt really know his name yet that we name him Falkor after the luckdragon in the movie....he swears chance looks just like him....lol If you have seen it let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!! I know exactly what your talking about.  Lilly has the same look!!!  I think Falcor is a SUPER cute name!!!If you were going to change it, thats the route I would go!!!  It's fitting and SOOOO cute!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is a cute picture  :)  Hmmm Chance does look a bit like Falcor...

·
Registered
905 Posts
He's the image of him!  And doesn't one of our new members have a Great Pyrenees called Falcor?  I was trying to remember where I'd heard the name!

That is such a trippy film.  I saw it first when I was about 5 and I was actually hysterical after the scene where the horse drowns in the quicksand.  My mum thought I was going to have to be sedated.  I don't think I could watch that bit even now!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can see the resemblence, I loved that movie and Falcor is a great name.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I think you should. that is a great name. And you can name the little one next to him Atrayou :lol:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Did you get  the name Chance from the white/brindle boxer in Homeward Bound, An Incredible Journey?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i love the never ending story, and also Homeward bound. the latter one though is mostly because of chance. he is such a cutie. my bf didnt believe me that he was a boxer just because he had a tail!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes that is where we got his name....Homeward Bound came on the night we got Chance and hubby said we had to name him that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh my god, that's so funny cos we call our Roxy our little luck dragon, have done since we got her!!  Especially when she's sleeping on her back, she looks just like it!!  

My boyfriend also said that Chance was a boxer, in fact it was why he originally wanted a white one, but when we looked at some pics from the movie recently I convinced him that Chance wasn't a pure boxer!  looks like he was right and I was wrong (has to happen sometimes I suppose hehe!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts