Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have never been to this place but its a store that seems to open in many different states, and they do speciality treats, cakes, and foods for your dog it looks really cute. I just signed up for thier Tummy Rub Club, to get e-mail up dates about events and specials. I also thought it was cute that they haf Gift BoxERS and you can shop their DOGALOG. Very cute website just thought some might want to check it out. https://www.threedog.com/default.aspx

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
this store is right next to my house and is AWESOME... the treats are super cheap and it is sooo fun going there.  They even let u bring your dogs in to find out what they like

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Why does it sound so familiar!?? Has some one brought them up previously... cuz' I sure as heck don't have any near me... the only one in FL is in Boca Raton and that's like 8 or so hrs away!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I KNOW!!! The sell some of their treats at Wal-Mart!! I bought a couple of boxes when I was there. I normally don't shop at Wal-Mart but figured while I was there I would go to the dog section and came across these treats!

The were like $4.00 at Wal-Mart too I think! They love them by the way!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool I just found the website when I was looking on Dogfriendly.com so I thought I would pass the website along it just looks so darn cute.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Mastray- I've mentioned them a couple of times...that's where I get all of Milo and Kaci's birthday bones.

We only have the one here in the KC metro, but it's close to work. The dogs LOVE that stuff.

In store they have "boxer brownies" and all kinds of cutely named treats.

They have some "gift boxers" that range from $20-50...

This Gift Boxer is perfect for dogs with BIG appetites. Includes Big Scary Kitties, Beagle Bagels, Vanilla Woofers, Jump 'n Sit Bits, Scottie Biscotti, Rollovers, rrrRRRibs, Dottie's Doughnuts, Itty Bitty Bones and CiaoWow! Cheese Pizzas.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Boy I wish we had something like that here.... :) Hey Theresa, nice to see you, haven't been on in awhile....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"86564 said:
Mastray- I've mentioned them a couple of times...that's where I get all of Milo and Kaci's birthday bones.

We only have the one here in the KC metro, but it's close to work. The dogs LOVE that stuff.

In store they have "boxer brownies" and all kinds of cutely named treats.

They have some "gift boxers" that range from $20-50...

This Gift Boxer is perfect for dogs with BIG appetites. Includes Big Scary Kitties, Beagle Bagels, Vanilla Woofers, Jump 'n Sit Bits, Scottie Biscotti, Rollovers, rrrRRRibs, Dottie's Doughnuts, Itty Bitty Bones and CiaoWow! Cheese Pizzas.
HAHAHA See!! I thought I was going crazy!! Could have sworn I'd seen it on the forum!! Thanks... now I know I'm not crazy!

·
Registered
882 Posts
This is pretty cool, but the closest one to me is in Toronto which is about 2 hours away....maybe I will check out our local wal-mart to see if the carry any of there products

·
Registered
942 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"86601 said:
Boy I wish we had something like that here.... :) Hey Theresa, nice to see you, haven't been on in awhile....
Hi! *wave* We were in Florida (Daytona Beach, Flagler Beach, Orland) for 10 days, then once we got back I was a little swamped with work...but I'm back :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts