Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might have seen this before but thought I'd share a smile with you. Donner is obsessed with his own reflection, mirrors black reflective face of dishwasher etc. Anybody else's boxer admire themselves??? I tell hubby he's looking for a brother or sister, HINT HINT! Vet tells me it's just a fluke that dogs don't understand reflections but when we play tag in the house he uses a full length mirror to see where we're coming from! LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think he is just admiring his handsome self!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i luv it !!! hahahaha Isis uses the sliding glass door when we are playing tag haha...she also watches tv in the reflection in the window..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm with Lisa, I think Donner is just admiring himself.....I have a huge mirror on my vanity and Angel will get up next to me when I'm sitting in front of it and not once has she ever expressed any interest....To her, it's like it isn't there.... :) Samson doesn't want to see his grey, Lol, so he never looks either

·
Registered
508 Posts
Zeus will go to the fireplace and look at his reflection in the glass and now hes gotten Jet doing the same thing. Everytime they walk by it they stop to take a glance. Im goin to have to try to get a picture when they do it together because that is even more hilarious when they are next to eachother doing it. Cute pic by the way.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What a georgous boy!!! He looks like he knows it too and is just checking to make sure he still looks just right!!!  Hilarious!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

I've been looking for this picture all weekend!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Very cute! We don't have a lot of mirrors around...but, I have caught Mic and INdy both admiring themselves on occasion...or at least wondering who the HECK that dog is!!! LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts