Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today carter started to gag then he threw up some white foam....Now he has been gaging and throwing up for the past 3 hours...Could he be getting a cold or something...Is there anything I can do? He looks like he is in pain when he does it

G

·
0 Posts
Did he possibly get into something he shouldn't have?  Jetta does this when she eats leaves, grass, or other items...or if she played too hard, hasn't had enough water, or it's been to long since her last meal.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He hasnt got into anything that I know of...He has been eating and drinking water still...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe 3 hours....Right when I came home from work I brought him out and we were playing then came in the house a feed him

·
Registered
882 Posts
OK, so it's definitely not the hunger pukes....where there bits of food in the vomit?, and what kind of food are you feeding?

On a side note I see Carter was also born on the same day as Gaby and Jetta...that's pretty cool :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at first there were very small pieces of food but after the 3 time no more food....I bellieve Jetta and carter were born on the same day

·
Registered
882 Posts
Personally I would just wait and see if it passes....if he's still throwing up tomorrow then I would call the vet

G

·
0 Posts
Sometimes my pups get the ickies...usually both of the them same day..joy, lol!  One day Bo had the squirts and Jetta had the pukes...it usually clears up in 24 hours or so.  I generally keep them calm, either on my lap or crated and don't give food until it stops.  I would also make sure he doesn't get into anything.  Yup...this thread of full of July 29, 2007 birthdays!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for the advice....Im on him like a hawk tonight...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts