Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know your boxer has a problem when he wears his addiction on his nose...i guess no one told mav the 80's were over....ps it's cat litter.

If i dont look at her i wont have to explain myself

I am insulted by your accusations

look it was a one time thing...i dont even like the cats

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh Mav, you are so cute but silly.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG soooo funny and the captions say it all!!!!

Roxy got caught when she was a puppy eatin my moms kitty poop!! Yeah well you should have seen the look on her face! I walk in the room to see what shes doing and she calmly walks past me like "what I didnt do anything" And I turn around and say "Roxy what did you do" shed pause and keep walking probly thinking "if i dont look at her she wont know" so I stand there for a lil while and she finally looks up at me and her face was COVERED with kitty litter. Im like "ha I caught you" and she like paws at her face like "mom what are you talking bout your crazy! theres nothing there" lmao

Boxers! They are just toooo much :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Oh my, that is way to funny..But the look on his face, he almost acts insulted that you caught him

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is so disgusting...the other day he had it caked between his teeth when he smiled i almost threw up so i had to brush all his teeth. He thought it was fun.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I'm am just dying!!  :lol: His expressions are hilarious!! He really does look insulted at your accusations...LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
LMAO. . . .he is way way toooooo cute.

·
Registered
696 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny!! I've got two poop lovers @ my house too... cat poop, horse poop, cow poop... ewwwwww...... :roll:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
aww some bad kitty must have smeared Mav when he was sleeping, you can just tell by the look on his face he would NEVER indulge in kitty treats (well, maybe just once :lol: )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts