Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I noticed that Tink's bottom jaw was looking very strange, the best way I can describe it is that it looks as if it's "collapsing" inwards from the middle point (it actually looked a bit like the Predator's two bottom mandibles, if you know what I mean!).

Anyway, obviously I was very concerned about it and took her to the vet, who said she had never seen anything like it before.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Poor Tink :( . The whole thing sounds really strange :?  Maybe the vet will have been able to ask around and do a bit of reseach into the causes and you might get an answer in 3 months? I really hope it isn't anything too serious. And maybe if the big C was suspected the vet would've wanted biopsies done etc? So maybe the fact that you didn't need to do that is reassuring??? Hope Tink gets well very quickly - best of luck Eimear.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Goodness!  That is odd.  We've been having our own tooth issues lately.  Henry had two broken teeth.  We took him to a doggie dentist in Houston to have them fixed.  No more hard toys for us!

Hope Tink gets better soon!  Praying it's not the big C.  Keep us posted. >:D<

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww..poor Tink! I've never heard of anything like this before, so I can't be of any help. I just wanted to send my well wishes for Tink. I hope she is feeling better soon. {{Healing and Positive Vibes}} being sent.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor Tink, I hope they can figure out what is causing it and that it is nothing serious.  Kiah send kisses Tinks way and give her a hug for me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Poor Tink, Eimear I had never heard of that before, might do a good thing to do some research on that..Maybe Sharon might have some thoughts on this as well....Give that sweetheart a big hug for me and I'll be thinking some positive thoughts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts