Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few quick picks from last night so you can see how well Boru has settled in.  He really is my big gentle giant.  However, he is also a HUGE greedy guts, so we have to watch him like a hawk when we're feeding them, otherwise he'll just eat everyone else's food as soon as he's finished his own.

Tink & Hector

Boru & Hector

Boru, Hector & a rather precariously balanced Tink...

She's starting to slide...

And Emmet shows that he has a mental age approximately equivalent to hers...

·
Registered
977 Posts
:rofl: The question i was wanting to ask as i started looking at your pics was "where the heck are you and Emmet supposed to sit?!" And then i see the last one and my question's answered!
So Boru's settled in, plus a bit :wink:  They're all so cute - do your family think you're mad though?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow, Boru looks huge. His chest looks massive, but I guess that could be the camera angle too. I'm glad the three err...four of them have such a comfy place to rest! :rofl:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That last picture with Emmet is the best; they all look comfy except Tink, she looks a bit confused like how did this happen :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Ok, you answered my question Eimear, I was going to say you need a bigger couch.Poor Tink, that last pic, she has such a look on her face..Those are great and Boru sure looks like he's settled in quite well.....He looks like such a sweetheart..I would snuggle with him anytime :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.