Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few quick picks from last night so you can see how well Boru has settled in.  He really is my big gentle giant.  However, he is also a HUGE greedy guts, so we have to watch him like a hawk when we're feeding them, otherwise he'll just eat everyone else's food as soon as he's finished his own.

Tink & Hector

Boru & Hector

Boru, Hector & a rather precariously balanced Tink...

She's starting to slide...

And Emmet shows that he has a mental age approximately equivalent to hers...

·
Registered
977 Posts
:rofl: The question i was wanting to ask as i started looking at your pics was "where the heck are you and Emmet supposed to sit?!" And then i see the last one and my question's answered!
So Boru's settled in, plus a bit :wink:  They're all so cute - do your family think you're mad though?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow, Boru looks huge. His chest looks massive, but I guess that could be the camera angle too. I'm glad the three err...four of them have such a comfy place to rest! :rofl:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His chest is massive, he's a big pudding!

That's just "their" couch in the kitchen... thankfully we do have another, bigger couch in the sitting room.  They even let us sit on it sometimes...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
im glad they are all getting along..boru is so gorgeous looking..i love him! of course tink and hector are gorgeous too...thank goodness you have another couch..they take that one over.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That last picture with Emmet is the best; they all look comfy except Tink, she looks a bit confused like how did this happen :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Ok, you answered my question Eimear, I was going to say you need a bigger couch.Poor Tink, that last pic, she has such a look on her face..Those are great and Boru sure looks like he's settled in quite well.....He looks like such a sweetheart..I would snuggle with him anytime :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts