Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I finally got around to taking some new photos of the kids - I seem to go through phases of it!  Tink was one on May 1st and Hector is 6 months old tomorrow!  I have no idea what weight they are at the moment, but they're off to the vet next week for a check-up so I'll find out then.  I'm very curious to know what weight Tink is, as I think she's tiny!

Anyway, on with the show.  Enjoy!

Kong baby

Hi mum!

Tink looking very regal (imho, lol!)

Hey, what have you got???

Slipper thieves

The unlikely victor...

Tink, our self-appointed guard dog

Sleepy Tink

Zzzzzzzzz!

Daaaaad, the flash woke us up!

Another one who loves his cushions...

I'm immediately suspicious when I see this guilty look!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh!  They are just beautiful.  I guess it's hard to tell in a pic, but Tink doesn't look small to me.  Hector reminds me of my Little Henry.
Henry is 10 months old and only weighs 56 pounds.  I think he is going to stay small.
Thanks for sharing the pics. :D
Zhanna

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are beautiful. I know that guilty too; it makes me take a look around the house to see what she may have gotten into.  The other time I wonder is when she is real quiet  :lol:

·
Registered
521 Posts
omg they are SO BEAUTIFUL, Eimear!

I love Tink's white chest, looks so soft!  And that patch melts my heart.

Hector is so freaking cute!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great pictures.  They are both so cute!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
they are adorable!

Shaun asked me the other day if i wanted another dog.  I told him not till we get a house and stuff like that.  He did a little WHEW! but i cant tell you how bad i wanted to say yes!

im sure you already know that feeling though! LOL!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG, OdinsDad!!!!  Only you could think that one up!!!!  LOL

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awesome pics Eimear. hard pressed to pick a favorite, but I got a chuckle over Tink being the guard dog, perched half on the sofa and half on the ledge....Girl has good balance!  :lol: Hector is 6 mos? What happened to our wee little Hector? He's growing soo fast....

Lol OdinsDad, of course they woo woo with a brogue!  :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts