Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is becoming SOO annoying. I walk into the door pet Tink Maddy and of course Blue. But while im petting the other ones, Tink goes CRAZY! She barks, growls and hits me with her paw. She's been doing it for a while, and i try to say no and tell her to go, but she does not stop! Sometimes she'll tone down the growling into the most pathetic moan. I literally have scratches all over my arm cause she's hitting me with her paw. I seriously have no clue what to do with this. And its not only when i just walk in the door, i could be on the couch cuddling with clue, and she'll growl and bark until she has my undivided attention.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im no expert or anything, but maybe distract her with a toy or something? It's probably because Tinkerbelle is the little one just coming out of "puppy stages". Anyway, I have no idea what im talking about, just tossing out some idea's and what not. Goodluck with that.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel is a lot like that as well..She gets very upset when anyone gets attention other than her, even when Marq & I are hugging, she gets in there, starts her woo woo's you name it..We just tell her to shush and behave...Generally works..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts