Here are some pics....

B4 Bath

During

Drying off

Passed out!

·
Registered
627 Posts
He looks like he enjoyed his first bath!!!  I wish mine were like that.  As soon as they hear the water running in the tub, they run the other way.  I love the pictures!!!  He is so adorable!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Doesn't look like Beckham minded that bath at all!  :D  Loved the pics..especially the one in the tub with his eyes closed...too cute!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, I love the one where you see the cotton in his ears and the one with his eyes closed.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awwee.. cute pics! Almost makes me want to give Mia a bath be/c she smells!!!!!! He's adorable though! Love his little face!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that sweetheart. I think he did pretty good judging from the pics..I loved that one in the bath with eyes closed and just a tiny bit of tongue peeking out...And then he has to have a nappie cos it's just such hard work getting clean... :lol: Great pics you guys...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
:lol:   yeah B is quite the character...thanks all~

·
Registered
780 Posts
We started baths right away with our babies....like someone else said they came from an outside enviroment and needed one.  We also bath them when they come home from the vet because they seem to fight more if we don't (think it is the smell of all the other dogs on them).  Our dogs are always getting into something so they get alot of baths (raccoon poo, mud, sand, weeds, etc.).  I think the younger you start them out the better they are because they get used to it.  Zig will go right up the steps and get in the tub when you say bath, he likes it.  He doesn't like it when you put the water in the tub first though so we let him get in then add the water.  Teaki isn't as eager to get a bath but she loves it after ward, when she is all clean and racing around.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Beck is adorable...what a little sweetheart!  The pictures are so cute...especially the last one!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Love the pictures!  The one where it looks like he's sticking his touge out is cute!  Looks like it didn't go too bad!  That's too funny that he needed a nap after!  Beckham is getting more and more handsome everyday!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts