Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the admin and many lovely moderators(I think that is the correct phrase) and contributors...

I just want to thank all of you who make this forum such a wonderful place to be...and also fill it with SO MUCH essential information...I can't possibly name everyone accurately, as I simply have a horrible memory and I KNOW I will forget someone! But, there are TWO names at the top of the list for all of us, I think....Sharon and Liz...thank you both so much!  

Sharon...your concern and information have been immensely comforting to a compulsive researcher who wants ALL of the questions answered about her babies! ;)

Liz...I can't tell you how much you have helped our family...first, in dealing with a clear understanding of the dynamic needed in our home...time outs for Indy made a HUGE impact, very quickly and everyone in our home has seen a difference, ever since we implimented that...

then in general...I know it's part Liz and Sharon as well...but, everyone being so willing to take the time and share what they have learned and what works for them...for example...a week ago Monday, I went back to school...we set up a 7.5' x 13' kennel in the garage...padded the floor, put in a HUGE dogloo...I was expecting a VERY rough STRESSED out adjustment period...but, thanks to the many tips and tricks...like giving them Kongs only in their kennel...with yummy peanut butter, to keep them busy when you first leave...we have had a relatively stress free adjustment period...they are doing SO well...it is just wonderful to have this kind of support!!

I tend to be somewhat quiet...and connecting doesn't always come naturally...but, everyone here has made me feel SO welcome and connected!

Thank you!

(I swear, I could name SO many names...the whole board, I think...but, as I said...I am afraid I would forget someone wonderful just cause I am forgetful...so, please, take the omission of names to mean each and every one of you...just fill in the blank with your smile!)

God bless!

·
Registered
780 Posts
DITO THAT!  The other thing is that this is a free site for the members and that is just amazing.  I know from being on other types of boards that there is ALOT of work, time and money involved in keeping a site running!   All the members are great and it is so nice to get different ideas on things from other boxer lovers!  

After 17 years of having boxers it is so nice to be able to talk to other people crazy enough to own this fantatic breed!   Non-boxer owners just don't get it when you talk about the beaning, slobber, constant play, silly faces, etc.  Love all the pictures too....so many beautiful babies on here!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I couldn't say it any better than Jeanene and boxerlove did, except to just add my thanks.  I don't know how I would have made it through the first few months of being owned by boxers without all of you.  Thanks to everyone who contributed and rather than leave any names out, I will just thank everyone here.  Liz I can't thank you enough for taking the time to help me on so many different issues, your genuine concern for our babies is truly genuine and so appreciated.  Sharon, I always look for your comments to calm me when there have been health issues, Mark, Tootsie and Willow, you guys do an awesome job keeping us on topic and always have something great to say.  Those of you who have shared your lives with boxer for a long time and have shared your experience and knowledge so freely -- I thank each one of you too.  It's easy to jump on the band wagon when we get our feelings hurt or someone doesn't agree with us, but I just wanted to add my kudos to all those who are passionate about the breed and really care for people that they may never meet in person.  This site has helped to bond people from all over the world and that is totally awesome.  WTG BOXER FORUM!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Amen to that. The amount of help that I have gotten from this forum is overwhelming!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"33382 said:
Amen to that. The amount of help that I have gotten from this forum is overwhelming!
So very true,  I am so glad to have found this forum.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I couldn't agree more!  Even though I am a newbie here, I have found so much advice and help!  Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts