Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beckham is getting neutered today!  I'm a bit nervous/anxious for him.
I hope it goes smoothly and that he heals quickly.  
I will triple-check to make sure everyone at the vet office knows he is not to receive any ACE and I made sure the gal that I made the appt with put it in his records too.  

Other than that I think everything is covered (let me know if forgot something).

I'll have to get some pics of Beckham before/after.

So send good thoughts his way tomorrow morning/afternoon.   :D

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Re: Tomorrow is the big day for Beckham

Good luck Beckham, and here's sending you good thoughts and healing vibes for a speedy recovery!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Wow...is it time already? Little Becks is growing up isn't he. I'm sure he will do just fine, but I will be thinking of him tomorrow. Give him extra hugs from me and Maddie.  >:D<

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Will be sending good thoughts Beckham's way.  I am sure he will do fine.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

I am sure Becks will be fine but we will send positive vibes his way :) keep us posted on how he does!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

I can't believe it's that time already!  Good luck with everything!  He'll be fine!  Lola suggests lots of doggie ice cream and ice cubes!  Hugs & Good Wishes to Beckham!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Keeping Becks in my prayers for tomorrow and wishing him a speedy recovery. He will be bouncing around before you know it!!  :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  Beckham is 8 1/2 months old and close to 45lbs now, figured we had better get it done sooner rather than later.   :oops:  
He will be pampered and watched around the clock this weekend.  He also says 'thank you' to Lola for recommending puppy ice cream!   :lol:

I'll try to get on this weekend and let you all know how he's doing.  Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

good luck little man..itll be fine..id bet mom wont be able to keep you still ..she just thinks youll be laying around hehehe :wink:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Will be sending Beckham  healing thoughts from me and boxer wiggles from Donner. He was neutered in August and it was very anti-climatic. He was a little foggy and staggered a bit that day but was ok after that. You've probably already thought of it but I sent Donners favorite blanket for his cage so when he woke up he could smell "home". Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

Ive probably said thid a hundred times, but i cant believe hes this old already!

Good Luck Becks, and becks moms.... i think its more unnerving for us then it is for them!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I'm with Angela, I can't believe that Becks is 8 1/2 mos!!! Wow..Good luck tmw, he'll be fine..We are the ones that worry you know...Keep us posted...

·
Registered
905 Posts

He'll be fine - it's you that'll have the hard time trying to keep him quiet afterwards!

Hector is one day older than Beckham and he'll be going in for the snip as soon as we get back from Egypt - he was trying to hump Tink's FACE yesterday  8O.  I was like "Ok, choppy choppy time!"

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Yeah, well, getting neutered won't help if he's a humper!
Rocky was 5 months when he got fixed and still humped anything that moved! 8O

You'll have a hard time keeping Beckham quiet.  It is shocking how little it affects them! 8O

·
Registered
521 Posts

[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"33934":328mr3p0]
Hector is one day older than Beckham and he'll be going in for the snip as soon as we get back from Egypt - he was trying to hump Tink's FACE yesterday

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"33934":2y0p6k4z]He'll be fine - it's you that'll have the hard time trying to keep him quiet afterwards!

Hector is one day older than Beckham and he'll be going in for the snip as soon as we get back from Egypt - he was trying to hump Tink's FACE yesterday

·
Registered
933 Posts

Sending much love your way!  I know he'll be just fine!  Sending vibes for a speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts