Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done brusing Kiah so thought I would take some pictures before we go to the dog park.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOXERBOYS\";p=\"72693 said:
Nice photos..........She a sweet looking girl!
Kiah must be the MR. T of Boxers look at all that jewelry.
Yup that is her tag collar, we have tags for everything, license, rabies, dog park, pet watch, rescue tag, lost info, etc.  If she ever gets lost, they won't have any problem finding me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are lovely Barb. Yup, definitely that first one is deserving of a frame..You are right, she does look like cropped ears in that second one.....What a pretty girl having a ball in the snow :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'm loving these pics Barb. Kiah is such a beautiful girl, I don't see pics of her very often so it's always a treat when you post them. She looks like she's LOVING that snow!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pics! love the one with her head in the snow :lol: Gaby does that to

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think that first one is a framer too. You mite want to add a little fill flash and a little sharping to it, before framing you mite like it a little better.
Maybe a little something like this,
Before                                                                                                                                  after

G

·
0 Posts
BOXERBOYS\";p=\"72693 said:
Nice photos..........She a sweet looking girl!
Kiah must be the MR. T of Boxers look at all that jewelry.
Thats funny... She is a beautiful girl though..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="BOXERBOYS\";p=\"72730":3r1ngqz1]I think that first one is a framer too. You mite want to add a little fill flash and a little sharping to it, before framing you mite like it a little better.
Maybe a little something like this,
Before

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
LOL Jeff ...Mr. T of Boxers... :lol: I agree with Jeff that first picture is really good. Kiah is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I love Kiah she is beautiful.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts