Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tryin to catch brodi stealing toilet paper for days now due to finding little pieces all over but the roll itself never looked touched and I never seen him chewing on any, until this morning! I hid in the tub and within 5 mins in he comes. Think I scared him enough tho just by appearing out of nowhere to snap his pic or at least I hope so. lol

mommy will never know!

okay..so what if she does know...off to the living room with it

here sissy i brought enough for you too

sorry mommy

phew! playing with all that toilet paper sure tired us out

the toilet paper snatcher trying to catch some sun thru the window a few days ago

·
Registered
770 Posts
OMG! That's hilarious!!!! Brodi is looking so gorgeous as ever Shari!
I love the pic on the sofa where Chloe's curled up in a teeny tiny ball in the background!

Heather

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
He is just too cute!! How could you get mad at him!  You're right...he doesn't seem to care at all that you caught him! lol!  
And Chloe is as beautiful as ever!  Great pair you have there!!!

I just can't stop laughing that you actually hid in the bathtub!!! =))

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie, that sun picture is frameable.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Alicia..when i called hubby to tell him what i did he asked me if i was tryin to break my leg to go along with my arm. brodi will be 14 weeks tomorrow kelli  :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Neither of ours bothers the pt, but Sadie likes to get into the trash in the bathroom.  If you don't watch it, she'll eat cotton balls that the wife has used.  You also have to make sure all dryer sheets are accounted for!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Shari, it didn't even phase him when you caught him in the act! He's getting soo big too...Loved the one when he's on the couch looking sooo very apoligetic for what he did..Hard to stay mad, you just have to laugh..What a sweetheart he is tho

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
OMG - That is hilarious! That Brodi is such a cutie, how could you ever be mad at that sweet face!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Does he have a sister?  If not, I can always just take him like he is taking that tp.  That was one of Ringer's favorite things to do for a while but he would always do it while I was in the shower so it was no secret.

G

·
0 Posts
he is so cute.  i guess i could have looked at his DOB under your signature.  haha.   :doh:

Bear will be 13 weeks tomorrow.  They are only a week apart!  He is getting longer legs...   they grow so fast!

He looks very grown up in the picture where he is laying in the sun   :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Brodi looks great, and I think he was just getting some tp to wipe his nose or something.  :wink:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Awww...he is so cute.

But I think it's even more funnier that you hid in the bathtub with a camera to catch him in the act. I can only imagine what that looked like.  :lol:  You're too funny

·
Registered
977 Posts
That is SO funny!!!! He's growing so fast - he looks great the little mischief maker :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
OMG..thats too funny..I too imagined the hiding in the shower with the camera thing going on!!!  It would be a huge surprise if Brodi did it again with out "checking" behind the shower curtain first!!  :lol:
Actually, if you want to give it a try..get a cleaned out plastic bottle of water, or gator-aide, and toss some pennies or old nuts and bolts in, and seal it up..Hide again ( lol..this sounds SO sneaky ). This time when you pop out, toss the plastic bottle near Brodi..might give him such a startle that he will think the TP exploded, and never go back in the bathroom.. ( worked for Ashley and her "digging" issue! ) LOL..sounds kinda mean..but wow...Brodi was "going to town" ripping off that much TP!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
My_Harleigh\";p=\"96696 said:
Awww...he is so cute.

But I think it's even more funnier that you hid in the bathtub with a camera to catch him in the act. I can only imagine what that looked like.  :lol:  You're too funny
That is sooo cute...he really is gorgeous! I agree with the above...I chuckled just picturing it!! ;))

1 - 20 of 32 Posts