Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as most of you know I am getting a new puppy.  I get him tomorrow around 7:30ish.  I am so excited I don't even want to work today.  Here are some more pictures of him.

He is the one on the right.

So I occasionally look on craigslist for the heck of it and I found a 8 or 9 month old female boxer that someone is finding a new home for.  I called my boyfriend to see if we can bring home two boxers tomorrow instead of one...but he said no  :cry: Poor girl needs a new home.  Anyway, if anyone is close to omaha its one the omaha's craigslist, she is a reverse seal brindle thats flashy (I probably didn't say that right but I'm sure you guys understand what I mean) and she is fixed and current with shots.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Oh, gosh! They are both beautiful!!! :D And that picture with them sleeping is fab!
I am excited for you, DUKE01!! Bringing a puppy home for the first time is such a special moment!! Wishing you and the new tot lots of happy and great times!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks we are really excited.  His name is Bentley.  I just hope Duke gets along with him.  Duke loves everything so I'm sure it will be ok.  :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Yah you finally get to bring Bentley home! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures when you bring him home to meet Duke!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bentley is adorable!  Duke will just love him.  I wasn't sure Jetta would like Oscar but they love each other we literally have dog piles because they cuddle constantly.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a two hour drive to get him but its worth it.  I just hope the weather is good tomorrow so we don't have any problems.  Its been cold but no storms all week.  I don't care what it does on Friday as long as tomorrow is good.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow!!! the big day came fast!!! i am so excited for you, i miss the soft fur and the puppy breath! :(  can't wait to hear about him in his new home and see LOTS of puppy pics!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you....its been a long month.  We have been glued to our computer waiting for pictures which the breeder was very good about sending.  I can't believe its here already.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two hours was about what it took to get Duke too.  Its going to be a long drive to go get him though.  8O

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So happy to hear Bentley is coming home tomorrow.  Try to get some sleep tonight if you can and share pictures when you can tear yourself away from him  :lol:   Hope you have great weather for the trip.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have a digital camera yet so I will have to get them develop so it will be about a week.  But I will take lots of pictures.  Sleep I'm not to worried about its working tomorrow I won't get anything done.  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, it's time for Bentley to come home! He's a real cutie..I love that last pic in the bed..I'd take them both home  :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts