Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to share, Paco made me laugh til I cried yesterday. We spent the weekend @ a rented cabin on the coast so he was not real familiar with his surroundings. (will try to get pics up soon). I was sitting near him while he was eating from his bowl right near the front door. Thru the window, I watched my husband drive up thru the window and get out of his car but Paco was SO into his food that he did not even notice until husband walked thru the door. Poor Paco, his eyes got huge and he tried to turn arround and start barking with a huge mouthfull of kibble. He made the most god-awful sound and food was flying out of his mouth everywhere. It was hillarious. I'm glad he didn't choke on it but it was so FUNNY!  Once he realized it was daddy he looked kind of embarrassed and looked at all the food everywhere like "how did that happen".I wish I had a video. Poor guy, he's trying to be big bad guard dog and we are all cracking up. Any of your babies ever do this?

·
Registered
725 Posts
:lol: Thanks for the laugh...picturing him with kibble flying out of his mouth is just hilarious!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh My!!!! I really needed a laugh today! That is awesome. Gotta love how dopey boxers can be sometimes. Thanks again for the laugh it really cheered me up!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That's a wonderful story, I can just picture it in my head; needed a laugh too.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That's funny....same thing actually happened to Phoenix yesterday. She usually hears my boyfriend coming before he gets to the door but I had just cooked up some chicken and rice for her and she was so into it that she didn't hear him. Then she tried to run to the door barking when the door opened...as a result she skidded because she was trying to move too fast and food went flying all over the floor.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love it!! Ahhh, Boxers, never a dull moment  :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts