Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been on the forum for a month or so...and realized I never really introduced myself...or Piper :)

My name is Becky and my husband, Chuck and I live in Baltimore and we are proud parents of Piper..our 3 month old Female Boxer.  This is my first dog, but probably my husband's 20th dog.  We feel in love with the breed a couple years ago..and then when we met some of our best friends who also had a boxer...it was all over from there!  We are so so so happy to have her in our lives  :D

Piper is most definitely a D-A-D-D-Y-S GIRL, even though she snuggles in bed with me in the morning (shhh...dont tell Chuck)!!

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Here are some pictures of our girl:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from chicago, and you can tell by her sleeping pic she is a daddys girl!!she is beautiful, i love her nose, too cute!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What a cutie!!! Sucha cute little pink nose:) Welcome to the forum even if youve been here a while :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome from NC!  I love the pic of her sleeping on the couch with daddy!

·
Registered
522 Posts
OOOOhhhh!!!!!!What a sweetie!Love that pink nose,too bad it won't stay that way...but is fun to watch it change.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome Becky and Piper!!
LOL..I love the picture of Piper showing her "business end" to Daddy.. ( has he not caught on that end has some POTENT smells that rip out of her yet??? ) pre-warning to daddy...Turn that girl AROUND!! :lol:
What a sweet baby-doll you have!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG! I cant believe the smells that come out of her sometimes!  When she lets one go..Chuck gives her the dutch oven..lol.  She doesnt like that too much

·
Registered
112 Posts
We're from Baltimore too (actually Towson)! Where in Baltimore do you live? My fiancee and I have two boxer babies; 7 month old Cosmo and 13 month old Cori. Piper is super cute....we should have a play date sometime.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  What a cutie she is!  We are in Maryland too.  Southern Md, about 45-60 mins away...not far.  We have 3 boxers.  I think they're a few people on here in or near Baltimore.

·
Registered
99 Posts
What a pretty boxer you have...Piper is precious! Welcome from Nova Scotia!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Better late than never :lol: Welcome to the forum..Piper is a cutie :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Piper is just adorable and the little pink nose is so cute.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts