Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the vet today. He is just about 3 months and only weighs 11 pounds! He does have worms, hook and round. Other than that he is good to go. Now Friday is Zoras turn. She is coming along great, getting BIG. Gunner goes next week for his check up and Zoie will go the following for her check up 8O . They are keeping me busy. I will give updates on all as they  go...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Sounds like things are going well for everyone.....Once you have the worms...(mostly hookworms) out of him he will put the weight on!!!!! :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sharon...The vet did give him meds but didnt know if there was something I could do to help the process...Thanks

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
At least worms are not too hard to get rid of and then he can gain some weight.  Let us know how the rest do at the vet.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahhh, that would explain why he's such a skinny little guy...The meds should help that

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hope that he starts packing on a few pounds now that you found the reason for his low weight!
That's quite a few vet appointments you have planned! Let us know how the others make out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts