Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I couldnt find their Halti's so i was worried about Zeus going crazy if he seen another dog, which surprised me because he wouldnt go crazy. He would look at them and I would say "Zeus No" and he would change his direction and do what i would say. Dante on the other hand, before we walked in we let them use the restroom. We walk in the door and their are about 20 people on our right and they are saying how cute Zeus and Dante are. I am walking and the leash gets tight ( keep in mind i am walking Dante because he pulls Lauren around) and i turn around and Dante is just unloading his droppings on the ground. Lauren said "have fun with that because she got embarraced and walked away from me"  :lol: . I turned and people are just staring and i looked at Dante and said "Thanks for the noticeable entrance with the smell". So i clean this enormous load up and threw it away. Walking around the store and about 5 minutes later walking down the snack aisle he starts pooping again and more people seen it and so i clean it up again.  Its funny everytime we go to a pet store he always does this, almost like marking his territory with poop, something more lethal than urine smell. So i had a blast just cleaning up poo.  :lol: . but i just laughed it off. And their were a couple of boxer owners in their and just loved Zeus saying how good he looked. Then walking out Zeus nearly scared the crap out of this elderly lady when he started for her and licked her hand giving a little kiss.

sorry about the long post but it was funny i thought. It was a poop filled day.  :lol:  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Re: Took Zeus and Dante to the new PetsMart that just opened

LOL Hubby had that problem with Odin last weekend a petsmart... POOP on the floor. That was the first time though lol Glad I wasn't there lol Sounds like a fun filled day.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

OMG Roxy use to do that ALL the time!!! Hubby just walks away from me lhao lol Atlease us boxer owners have enough common sense to pick it up! I went to petsmart a few weeks ago and this woman had i think it was a shitzu(sp?) and sure enough it popped a squat and pooped lmao she just looked at it and walked away!! 8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

ROTFLMAO...I know at the time it wasn't particularly funny, but boy do our babies keep us on our toes!!! So, did they enjoy their outing and maybe get a new toy for all their efforts?  :)

·
Registered
302 Posts

bubba\";p=\"17117 said:
Then walking out Zeus nearly scared the crap out of this elderly lady
Sounds to me more like the elderly lady scared the crap out of Dante.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Well we got them some more treats. We bought them toys the day before, we got them some water toys. Which we are taking them out to the lake again today to play with them. I will get some pics and post em. But they had a great time out.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Definately embarrassing, but you sound like you handled it well  :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yeah i did. I just made a good laugh at it but Lauren was so embarrassed though. She didnt want to be seen with Dante.  :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

Just a note:

A dog will relieve themselves in this manner during times of stress and/or fear.  

Does sound pretty funny!!  I don't blame your gf for not wanting to be seen with im though!!!  That would be pretty embarrassing!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! omg..I needed a good laugh today..Thanks Bubba!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts