Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy some dry kibble and use that for his small treats throughout the day...

I like to give Freddie little treats, so we can give him more of them and he doesn't get fat.

As I've mentioned in a few other posts it's actually quite tricky buying natural treats in the UK or if you can they tend to be quite expensive. I then realised that they don't have to be classed as "treats" on the packet so instead what I do now is buy a bag of natural dry kibble - the larger the kibble the better (because it'll still be quite small) and then give him that for treats... It works out much cheaper and Freddie is still happy to receive. Happiness all round  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="greencode\";p=\"127995":33fsfxn5]Buy some dry kibble and use that for his small treats throughout the day...

I like to give Freddie little treats, so we can give him more of them and he doesn't get fat.

As I've mentioned in a few other posts it's actually quite tricky buying natural treats in the UK or if you can they tend to be quite expensive. I then realised that they don't have to be classed as "treats" on the packet so instead what I do now is buy a bag of natural dry kibble - the larger the kibble the better (because it'll still be quite small) and then give him that for treats... It works out much cheaper and Freddie is still happy to receive. Happiness all round

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote="zulu\";p=\"128020":16k804jz][quote="greencode\";p=\"127995":16k804jz]Buy some dry kibble and use that for his small treats throughout the day...

As I've mentioned in a few other posts it's actually quite tricky buying natural treats in the UK or if you can they tend to be quite expensive. I then realised that they don't have to be classed as "treats" on the packet so instead what I do now is buy a bag of natural dry kibble - the larger the kibble the better (because it'll still be quite small) and then give him that for treats... It works out much cheaper and Freddie is still happy to receive. Happiness all round

1 - 3 of 3 Posts