Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i thought this was neat. I was looking over a 401k here and i came across a certain account. We hold Alameda East Vet hospital 401k here. I thought it was neat. For those of you who are like "Who is Alameda East??? :think: "-well being the Animal Planet Addict that i am they do the E-Vet intern series on Animal Planet. So like i said totally random, but i thought it was cool :)

Oh and is anyone else having costume issues? I bought two, but they dont fit around the girls chest! They fit perfectly down the back and floor to whither, but the velcro straps that go across the chest dont fit and when i got Reese into hers, she couldnt even walk cause it was snug :(  The only problem i have is the chest strap....and the head piece staying on....but that is another story all together!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I have to admit that I am an Animal Planet Addict too and I love the E-Vet show and the English dog trainer.  Like having the Nanny 911 for doggies come to your house.  Whatever that has to do with anything lol.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wow Andrea, that is really cool..I am an animal planet addict also..As far as the halloween costumes..Chloe's will be here Thursday but I already know it won't fit her..this will be the 3rd yr I dressed her up and not one of them fit right. What I do is buy some more velcro in the craft section and add a section on to it to make it a bit bigger. For the head piece I either take some velcro off or add some more depending if it needs to be bigger or smaller.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey that is right up the street from me! Very close to where I work and it is a rather big facility. Didn't know it was on A.P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts