Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to give them nightly.  Tonight  - orange orbee ball.  She does not stop with playing with it.  To the point where she will jam it into your leg until you throw it.   But after 2 hours gets kind of old IMO -so it had to go into a toy time out.

Last night was the Fish Cuz.  Play for a bit but she goes on and on and on and on.   - toy timeout for the cuz fish.  

Anyone else have to administer to toy timeouts?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yep!! Matter of fact I just did a time out with the wiggly giggly ball. After over an hour straight with them both playing with it, the wiggles and giggles gives ya a headache.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I do with the older dogs; my Muensterlander just wants to play and play. I try to distract him and get him to do something else. Rowdy's attention span isn't long enough yet to play with something more than a few minutes. He just gets out all of his toys and chews on them all.  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, but not so much since Flick has been here..Angel tends to get obsessive about toys and now Flick is the toy of the moment :lol: I use to stick them up on top of the frig..Sometimes Marq will put them in a drawer, never know where I'll find one

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then you take it out two days later and pretend its a new toy.

We do that sometimes - put some toys away for a bit then take them out and act like they are all brand new and everything.

·
Registered
397 Posts
haha. I know what you mean.

With Sophia it's the frisbee or the laser pointer gotta put those in the closet for a time-out.
OR, it's STRUMMER. Sometimes he's had enough play'n with Sophia and I have to crate him -otherwise Sophia will not give the poor fella any breath'n room.
he does not have the stamina to keep up with her yet. hahahaa

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah sounds just like Hanna, keeps dropping toys on me to throw for her until I put them away.  I have to do that with her squeaky toys sometimes or I can't hear tv.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Get a load of this: My mom bought Bibby a STUFFED Jewish SHOFAR--it's that loud horn? Bibby ADORES it. I have to put it on top of the hutch because I can't stand the "beeeeeeeeeeep beep beep beep  beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"!!!!!! It's so loud. you have no idea. Bibby practically stand upright with his hands on his hips, looking at the horn, looking at me, the horn, me.....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Same here with the fish cuz.  Allie was playing with last night and kept jamming it into our legs.  She even got it out of her toy box this morning to play with it.    :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts