Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what one happy Boxer looks like when her Daddy buys all new toys....Jumbo Bad-Cuz, Bright blue Wubba, a "Migrator Jumbo duck" and a 12" bully stick. ( I think she was really confused by the load he brought her, and I almost keeled over that he spent 45 dollars on just these few items! ) This is what happens when your dog becomes a POWER chewer!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still fighting the tip Julia  :( . John was NOT happy at all with her being taped still, but after her spay, her vet said we still have a chance if we keep it up. I see improvement with eact tape changing..but probably have about 3/4 of an inch left...<sigh> she is so good about it though..still lets me tape, and just lays on her rug, and never tries to take it off...poor baby..she really DID need those toys though..( Oh, and the tongue..its 100+ here today, and she had been outside..see her "dinner plate tongue"??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Linda, yea that girl has a tongue on her and I swear she is smiling as well..No surprise tho, her Daddy just brought her some awesome toys :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Sweet toys! Lucky girl she is. :) I'm glad that you don't have any hassle taping up her ear, I think you lucked out there. Yes, the tongue could go on forever!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That's one lucky little girl! Daddy bought her lots of toys before going away. Max has a goose that he LOVES. Hope Ashley enjoys her duck as much.

And that tongue!!! It does go on and on. Poor hot girl! She is so pretty - look how her coat shines.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:lol:   :lol:  :lol: Good one Jilly

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
What a lucky girl Ashley is ... hope she loves her toys and they last  :wink:
LOL - her tongue is humongous!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ok i am a first time boxer mom , Gypsy is only 1 month old and chewing own stuff,  so in two she comes home what kind of chew toys do i need to buy.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
itsme68\";p=\"129318 said:
Ok i am a first time boxer mom , Gypsy is only 1 month old and chewing own stuff,  so in two she comes home what kind of chew toys do i need to buy.
Puppy Kongs, Nylabones, Wubbas, Cuz, Ruffians and some teething toys are all good...Plus a couple soft fleece toys as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts