Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, our pups are home.  Here's some pics that I took today.  These two are so much fun and yes, a bunch of work.  The good thing is they usually sleep the entire night.  Well at least until 5:30 a.m.  I forgot how much fun it was to have puppies, but this potty training is quite a bit of work.  They actually are doing a Ok job, if we just remember to bring them out after eating, and sleeping.  

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh my gosh they are so adorable.  I love them both but the white one looks like a little snowball to me lol.  Your little fawn baby is georgeous too.  How sweet that you have two of them to keep each other company.  Thanks for the pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
AWWWWWWWW!!!!! They are just adorable!!! Congrats and Welcome Home Trakkar and Shyla. I can't wait to see more pics of them.  They are both just too cute for words  :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Im in love with Trakkar...Shyla also but right now im dying for a white boxer just like him. awesome pics, keep them coming!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome home Trakkar & Shyla  :)   Definitely lots of work, but soo much fun too....One thing I found helpful for potty training during the day..Set a kitchen timer to remind yourself to take them out.....

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
They are sooo cute!! Yup raising a pup is so much work, but well worth it in the long run! Can't wait to see more pics as they grow!  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
They are just so adorable! Don't worry, at least potty training will get easier with time! I'm sure you're gonna have oodles of fun with those two!  :D

Heather

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Trakkar and Shyla, they are just adorable.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: i want another oneeeee

they are gorgeous !!! wonderful pics !! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN..:)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Both look like good pups!  I'm partial to whites myself, but I've got a fawn (Charlie about 18 months) and a white female (6 months).

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i am so unbelieveably jealous right now! LOL!!!  They are so damn cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts