Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a breeder in WI, IL, or northern IN that might be having some pups this spring/summer. Does anyone know of any breeders that will be having some soon and might be ready for delivery in the next couple months? I had a breeder picked out but all the pups were taken. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My Hannah comes from Bentbrook Boxers in Wisconsin. Her sire is Image of High Noon aka "Spirit". Barb from Bentbrook does all health testing, including DNA test for degenerative myelopathy. She is very reputable. Spirit is Am/Can Ch., sire of merit :), and he is one of the top producers in the country. He is going to be 13 this year, and Bentbrook's line has excellent longevity.

Breedings and Puppies - Bentbrook Boxers

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
You might be able to get some names if you contact Boxer Rebound, Inc. in Northern Illinois. It's a Boxer rescue, but they've been into the breed for many years.

I have no personal experience with Adellin's Boxers, but the owner is very active with the Wisconsin Boxer Rescue and may have some advise. Good luck finding the perfect puppy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts