Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He went over to the front door and whimpered just a bit! He told me he had to potty!!!! yay! I praised him and gave him a cookie because he is finally getting it!

As I said before, he wouldn't go in the house... he just wouldn't go period until I took him out. I started taking him out every couple of hours if not more, but today he went over to the door and sat! Then when he saw me he looked up and whined just a bit! It was wonderful! I feel like things are coming along :D

and also a funny picture of him from last night! apparently hard at work! He had a long day at the office, but must have had a few things to complete here at home ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice, they seem to pick it up pretty quick.  Our little girl goes to the door, but won't make any noise, so we kind of have to keep an eye on her. I'm sure she will get it with time.  She's a little younger than Tucker, so we will see.

Are you sure he wasn't just checking out the forums after a long day at the office.  Does he have any girlfriends on here you need to keep an eye on?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote="Bryan-Melissa\";p=\"63306":14ilp949]Nice, they seem to pick it up pretty quick.

·
Registered
839 Posts
YAY!!!! Good Job Tucker!!!!! What a big boy you are!!! I bet he does have a few girlfriends!!!! He's such a hadsome boy!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cooper did the same thing last night.  He was pacing around the kitchen and wimpered which is what he does when he can't find my wife, son or myself so I said outloud, "What's wrong buddy?"  My wife yelled out from the back that he probably needed to go out that he drank a lot of water earlier.  Sure enough, as soon as I opened the door, he bolted out to pee.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
congrats! i know the feeling. Maverick is 6 mo and stubborn, took a bit longer for him to train but recently he has been going to the door and waiting to pee. He never makes much noise but hope he will soon. Im thinking of trying the bell one last time if he doesnt find his voice. Tucker is such a good boy im glad he is learning quickly. Such a cutie, love his markings.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good boy Tucker.  bet he does have a girlfriend, he is so cute; love the picture.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo Tucker!!! Such a good boy he is.....That is awesome.....Lol, that pic is soo cute and no doubt he has several girl friends on here, that handsome devil :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts