Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 weeks

11 weeks with one of his friends.. this dog is so great with tucker! His owner said when he was younger he had a pug friend, so he is used to smaller dogs... I was still nervous at first lol

and one to test your vision

enjoy  :-h

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Tucker is just adorable, he looks like he is having a blast playing with his friend.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
He is a beautiful pup - I just love it when they cock their head like that - too cute!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great and you can see how much Tucker is growing too...Glad he's got a friend to play with..A tired puppy is a happy puppy  :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehe thanks guys! yes he loves his little marco friend! and I swear he is one of the laziest boxers I know! He crawled across my living room one night (right after he woke up) to get to one of his toys... yes he crawled the entire length of the living room! lol I wish I had a video.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kris\";p=\"59271 said:
He is gorgeous!!! He looks so sweet and innocent!! (until he gets into something,huh?)
hahaha actually! Honestly I cant believe how good he is... if he pokes his nose into some that I dont want him to even investigate (like the blinds on the sliding glass door) and I say "no tucker" he looks at me and walks away... so for now he is a good boy hahaha

im still waiting for his teenager phase to start... but I think I have at least a month yet ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aquagirl900\";p=\"59535 said:
What is the normal "teenage" age for a boxer?
im not exactly sure... Im just thinking he is too good to be true and has to start talking back at some point or another!  :p

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
BxrLv22\";p=\"59767 said:
[quote="aquagirl900\";p=\"59535":1wqe7pmy]What is the normal "teenage" age for a boxer?
im not exactly sure... Im just thinking he is too good to be true and has to start talking back at some point or another!  :p[/quote:1wqe7pmy]

Whatever the normal "teenage" age for a boxer is, I'm not sure. But I'm thinking it's around 5 and 1/2monthws?? Because Sadie is now entering into a whole new level of personality! We are needing to take a step back and analyze how we are training her. She is absolutely NUTS! She is entering some sort of new stage of development, whether it be teenage or something else!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts