Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently he's a thoroughbred!   He's taken to jumping over everything he can find - trees that are down, the rock wall that separates our back yard from our front yard, the the valley that the stream runs through in our back yard.  He goes running right for it and then LEAPS, tucking up all 4 legs just like a horse!  I've never seen anything like it - anyone else have a crazy bugger that does this?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Bibby LOVES to run in the woods--LEAPING over fallen logs, etc.  I know one thing, your Tucker is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! WOW!!

xoxo

Julia and Bibby

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sounds like a very active and happy dog.  That is awesome.  I have been wondering if there is something wrong with mine because she doesn't jump at all infact she doesn't do a whole lot of much unless entised to play by my husband and I.

BEAUTIFUL DOG

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh you should see Ace leap around on my stairs! I put a footstool at the bottom of them, b/c I thoguht he would hurt himself. well, he just comes barrelling down the stairs and leaps over it. Soaring through the air! He loves it. Also in our backyard it is tiered down, so he gets a running start and then leaps over it! :roll:  he needs to be enrolled in agility courses :lol: !!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Rocky isn't a big jumper like that.  When we take him to the mountains though he's all over them rocks, it's almost scary.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Determined Ashley is part St Bernard ( due to our nightly game of un bury Momma from the blanket "avalache" ). part goat..or maybe cow..as she eats the grass in the back yard, and definatley part deer..little bugger can jump so high.things held over my head ( i'm 5'6 ) are not safe!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, maybe he smells spring in the air  :) Angel does the bunny hop, the dog on pogo stick and then there's the flat out Boxer burn..Not much in our yard to leap over but I bet she would if it was there

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ummm..that is funny I was thinking my two were part kangaroo!!  Now I a feeling much better knowing I am not alone.  However does anyones kidney bean while jumping?  I really need to take a picture of it, he is so silly.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:roll: Isis TRIES to jump over anything and everything.... :roll: she uhmm isnt good at it..lol but she gets an A for effort she plops on her butt and gets right back up hehe

·
Registered
522 Posts
Oh good,I am not alone!We do the pogo stick,the bunny hop,the wheelies,not so much of leaping ever things,thank god!But who knows,they are still young!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts