Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...I'm considering to breed my little Gaby in a year or two and was wondering how much tummy sag I can expect to see as well as nipple exposure if any at all?
I'm hopping there wont be any or very little because I like the nice trim look she has now.  But more then likely I will breed her and keep a pup or two, and then have her spayed.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donya\";p=\"71351 said:
im not sure but all i have read is that boxers shouldnt be bred until about 2 years old at least and have health testing done.
I was not aware of this...I'm gonna look into it some more; thanks for the tip Donya :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info everyone...I will for sure consider all these valid points and be doing allot more research before breeding....however if I do decide to breed it is my full intention to become a reputable ethical breeder to better the breed, but I think that in my situation now I'm going to have Gaby spayed before her first heat and leave the breeding for a few years down the road when I am financially stable...thanks again everyone for the great info :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.