Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think most of you may need to examine this at some time...

Two choices.....

Life decisions that  people have to make are never simple.
The importance of the initial decision should always be examined over the long run.  Memories made and cherished are sure to be tempered along the way.

Consider the following two choices...

Should I get a Dog?

Or should I have kids?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
HAHAHA! NEITHER! JK

Definitely BOTH!! They are both worth every bit of mess they make. Though people need to learn how to child proof along with puppy/dog proof your house!! LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep...I've got both issues!

:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
hahaha that is funny.... I still pick #1.  before couch gets that bad, buy cookie sheets and place ontop of the couch and my dogs wont jump on the couch because they dont like metal touching their paws.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
LMAO!  :lol:
I saw the pic of the kids before and all I could think was OMG! That would be some mess to try and clean up!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
:lol:  :lol: that is almost enough to scare someone away from having either.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yeah I've seen those before and I'm still wondering the same thing. How the hell did they clean up all that paint?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i saw this and i was like....OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT TV COST!!! how the hell did those kids think to do all this destruction...i love kids but they are such a handful..I thought Maverick was a little devil but look at that...WOW

·
Registered
314 Posts
Oh-my-God! :D

The second pic had me 8O - the television set!!! The television set!!

But if you ask me which of the two you should do: get the dog. :D ;)

·
Registered
882 Posts
OMG that's hilarious  :rofl:  :rofl:  kudos to you folks who have both kids and dogs!! ^:)^

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG!!!!! I would have been screaming and running if I saw that....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
OMG!  I would freak at both!  

I had dinner with my friends Saturday night and I was telling them stories about Lola (of course) and they said "wow, you're going to make a great mom someday just by seeing how you take care of Lola" . . . to which I replied "maybe, however you can't put your kids in a kennel and go out to eat & drink with the girls!"   :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts