Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week I posted a question regarding bringing a new dog home to our 1 year old female Boxer Sadie.
We brought the 2 year old female Boston Terrier home last week and it's been crazy!!  All these two do is fight.
Pictures to prove it

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah, it sure looks like all those two do is brawl! Very cute, glad to see they are getting along so well.  :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
OK....I am reading this post sarcastically right? It's safe to assume that you are actually doing very well with 2? LOL

My dad has a Boston Terrier and when I bring Harleigh over there, they DO fight and chase eachother NON stop. Gets annoying after a while.

·
Registered
578 Posts
haha. oh man you're so lucky, my bf's parents (who live next to us) have a female boston who absolutely despises our boxer. And all fredo wants to do is love her up..i feel so bad..if he's anywhere in the area she shakes uncontrollably. Do you have a problem of your boxer trying to "box" your boston?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't get me wrong, they do have some there "moments" but for the most part they are getting along very well.
At first Sadie was all over the BT and would not give her any space.  Now they can actually lay together and eat together
without any problems.  One issue, Sadie takes all the terriers toys from her!!  She won't let her play with anything, even the
toys that came with her.  I guess Sadie thinks everything is now hers!  lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How cute, they are already laying next to each other.  Happy to see they are doing so well together.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aww, they are too cute together- I love BT's - I guess I am just partial to the snub nose breeds..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I got it!!! The evidence is in the 1st pic........they must be fighting over the remote :rofl: They are sooo cute together, glad things are working out :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahah that is too cute ! i love having 2 dogs together they really bond...great pics !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts