Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ONE....When i was walking home from the train, I passed a Nail Salon, and inside was a few women getting their nails done (nothing crazy there) but then it registered what i saw... A dog in the PERFECT sitting at attention position watching his or her owner get their nails done... I thought that was the funniest thing ever... I think because i know Jessie and/or Maggie will never been good enough to just sit there without a leash and watch me or my sister get our nails done... LOL!

TWO....When I got home I took Jessie out and she ran down the stairs and usually runs towards the grass and goes pee... but this time she just kept going to the sidewalk and almost took me off the porch with her... When I saw her not make the turn i immediately grabbed the railing because I realized how fast she was going and that if i didnt hold on I'd be taking an eight foot header into concrete... I wasnt sure if i was going to be able to grab the railing in time...  I have the retractable leash and I have the one that goes about 20 feet... so i knew that i didnt have that much slack on the leash! It scared the crap out of me!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
1....That is too funny! Reese and Savannah would never sit still for anything like that

2....Did she something to make do this?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think so... i think it was because she hadnt been out all day... my bf was at his dads in the city and I was late coming home and she probably just wanted to get out...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I could just see my two spilling bottles of nail polish all over the place and tearing up the shop in about 2 minutes flat!

Sorry about your scare.  Kane did that to me after a delivery truck scared him and he bolted away from me on the dead run.  The retractable leash handle hit the ground and broke into a million pieces and he just kept going.  I ran home to find him sitting on the porch after he had circle the 3 buildings.  I thought he was still running down the street and was scared out of my wits.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RainBosmom\";p=\"44498 said:
Thank goodness ya'll are okay... When a girl's gotta go a girl's gotta go.
LOL!  NO kidding!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Angela, well I could see Samson just sitting and patiently waiting, but Angel, ha no way...she's be in everything and wanting not only to get her nails done, she would want the massage and her hair done too!!!

Glad you didn't hurt yourself tho, that could have been a lot worse, Yup, when a girl's gotta go, she's gotta go  :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Samson is one of the pups from the board that i figured because of his age, hes probably a lot less likely to be a bull in a china shop... Lilly and Isis because of their training were the others that i though that might be like that... LOL!

When i told shaun, he said Jessie does that to him all the time... its so funny that she is really totally different with me then with him... He was home sick on monday and tuesday and he said she wouldnt leave him alone... the past couple of weeks ive been sick, and when i was home... she just sat with me and slept basically the whole time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts