1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is just a doll, pretty soon daddy won't have any room  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It amazes me how these girls can just weedle in with Daddy and just take over...Great pic Alexa, Sadie is really looking lovely, I like the way her brindling is coming out and there is nothing cuter than Boxer sleepy eyes  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sharonL\";p=\"43768 said:
I agree with Barb.  Sadie is sizing up the situation to see how to get all of the couch.  Pretty soon you will find her on the couch and hubby on the floor :)
I agree with both of you.  :lol: The thing is he would probably give up the couch for her  :love: She is so spoiled LOL

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's not Sadie.....she's getting so big!  Looking beautiful and cute as always!  She'll find a way to get comfy...trust me....you guys may be huddled in one corner of the couch or on the floor....but she'll be comfy!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie is definitely a cutie pie!  I usually sit in the recliner, and the wife lays on the couch.  Sadie usually snuggles in by and lays her head on your knee/thigh.  Charlie typically stays at her feet.

·
Registered
780 Posts
How cute!  She is just adorable.  Love the picture too with the sleepy eyes.  Our Ziggi thinks he is a lap/couch doggie and at 90lbs he just doesn't FIT!  8O

1 - 13 of 13 Posts